So here we are....

Just two days from race day and today we have hit 401 participants, the most we have had sign up online in the 3 years we have had this event! I am absolutely amazed at the outpouring of support for these Mito Families!

A few last minute details to share with everyone:
1) Online registration will close today at Noon.
2) You can register at McAlisters Friday night or on race day from 7:00-7:30.
3) Early Packet Pickup is Friday from 6-9 at McAlister's in Millington, pick up your packet and stay for dinner! They will donate 10% to the UMDF from every purchase!

And one very important note!!!!

Not only are we celebrating raising funds for Mito on Saturday but we are also celebrating Jackson's 5th Birthday! That's right his birthday is on Saturday and we can't wait to have everyone sing to him!

And one more special thanks and I'm done for now...
To one of my very best friends that I cannot imagine my life without...Cindy Kraft who is also celebrating a birthday on Saturday. I love you so much and I am so thankful to have you as my partner planning this race with me, but most importantly I am thankful that God saw to it that our paths crossed and we would become such great friends! You are truely an inspiration and I thank God for you! Happy Birthday!