19 Days and counting...



















Until the First Annual Jackson Culley Mito-What?5K!!!  Can you believe that we started this all back in September and now we are only 19 days away!  The water bottles, shirts, and medals have been ordered and we are ready to run!  I know I can speak on behalf of all the Mito parents when I say "Thank You" is just not enough, events like this one could change these kids lives forever and you just can't put that kind of Thanks into words! 

We currently have almost 300 people registered for the Mito-What?5k and I know that number will grow over the next 19 days, we have raised double the amount our original goal was set for and we have spread awareness about Mitochondrial Disease to thousands of people!  In my heart this race has been more of a success then I ever imagined or dreamed!

After the race is over we will post a big reveal on the blog as to how much money was raised total and I think you guys are all going to be surprised!