I am so amazed...

at the outpouring of support and donations that are being given to the Jackson Culley Mito-What?5K! We had a race meeting on Thursday night and I was handed so many checks I could not believe it! So let me just tell you guys a little bit about each of these sponsors!


Norman's Body Shop - Bronze Sponsor
4605 Shelby Road
Millington, TN 38053
901-872-4605

If you need body work done a vehicle or paint work done give Dewayne a call. My car had a run in with a deer last winter and I had just purchased the car about 3 months prior. I was so upset because I just knew it would never be the same. Well I took it to Norman's and they fixed it so perfectly that I couldn't even tell where the deer had caused all the damage - I was so amazed at the quality of work that I can tell you with a doubt my car will only go to Norman's for repairs.


Glass Seating and Mobility has also signed on to be a bronze sponsor! They hae designed items custom fit for Jackson and we they found out that we were holding a 5k in Jackson's honor they knew they had to be a part. This is a team of individuals who do an incredible service to the world of those who need wheelchairs and such for special needs and the number of individuals they have helped with these needs is astounding! Want to learn more about the incredible things they do... check them out at http://www.glassmobility.com/.


Los Pilares
4791 Navy Road
Millington, TN 38053
901-872-0878

Los Pilares in Millington also signed on to be a bronze sponsor! For fine Mexican food you should go check them out. In the spring and summer there is nothing better then going to Los Pilares to sit on the patio for lunch or dinner! If you go by and see them make sure and tell them "Gracias" for signing on to sponsor the Mito-What?5K!
Stay tuned to the Mito-What blog because there are more sponsor announcements coming soon!