This is why we run!

Some might think that runners run because they like the lifestyle, others think runners are just running to get a personal record, what they don't know and I do KNOW is that runners run because they care! Each and every event is for a cause that I believe in and care about, and the same is true for thousands of other people that run those same events! If you run you run with reason, my reason is for a cure! The Mito-What 5K is near and dear to my heart because I have a direct connection with a child who is affected by this disease. I see the light in his eyes that says he's a fighter, I see the smile on his face that says he loves his family, I see the warmth in his heart that says he loves unconditionally! So you might ask why do we run....

THIS IS WHY WE RUN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket